Fantastic Ocean - A Beautiful Coloring Book for Adults and Kids: Animals, Underwater, Fishes, Nature, Mermaids

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

Fantastic Ocean - A Beautiful Coloring Book for Adults and Kids: Animals, Underwater, Fishes, Nature, Mermaids Details

Introductory offer! This book is only for a limited time available for this unbeatable price (Regular price 6.99$). Check out the Julia Rivers' author page in order to watch my book trailers. Julia Rivers presents: Fantastic Ocean - A Beautiful Coloring Book for Adults and Kids Go with this Coloring Book on a fantastic journey and discover: 30 stress relief designs A large print (8.5 x 11) One-sided printed pages Hours of Inspiration, Meditation and Fun Many of our extraordinary coloring books are also very popular with children! Don't hesitate and order your own Julia Rivers' Coloring Book. You'll love it!

Reviews

This coloring book was originally published by Okami Coloring and is now published (with the same title) by Storybook Troll under their Julia Rivers imprint. If you have the Okami book, it is the same one, including the cover.The designs in the coloring book are ocean theme with lots of swirling lines. Most of the designs involve fish but there are also other sea life and even an occasional mermaid.The designs are detailed but do not contain small and intricate areas to color. Having said that, I still found it somewhat difficult to color at times as there are so many swirling lines that I had problems, from time-to-time, figuring out which swirly line was part of what element. While it is not my favorite ocean theme coloring book, I still found it fun to color.This is what I discovered while coloring in this book and testing my coloring medium on the paper:30 ocean related designs with an emphasis on fishPrinted one side of the pagePaper is typical inexpensive quality by CreateSpace printing: white, thin, slightly rough and non-perforated.The designs do not merge into the binding. While the designs do not have a framing line at the outer edges of the designs, they do have finished elements at the edges for ease of coloring.Glue BindingAlcohol-based markers bleed through the page quickly.Water-based markers bleed through in spots.Gel pens and India ink pens leave shadows on back of the page. India ink can bleed through if you apply heavily or multiple coats.Coloring Pencils work well with this paper. I found that I could layers the same color for deeper pigment or multiple colors and I could blend easily using a blending stick. I tested both oil and wax based pencils. I also found that hard lead pencils leave dents through the paper.I like to use a blotter when working in the book. I use a page of card stock or several sheets of heavyweight paper under my working page. It keeps seeping ink and marring dents from ruining the pages below.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel